btn_fb  btn_twitter

29 December 2012

Take You With Me

IMG_5178 copy
It's always the same outfits when it comes to aline skirts like these. It's always paired with a top, tucked it or maybe a cropped top then a blazer or left alone so I decided to try something new. I put over a peplum top, clenched it with a belt and now it seems like I have a new dress! I like the conservative feel of the whole thing, like I'm a politician's wife or something! haha! I just like that the print of the skirt gave a youthful vibe to it because of that maybe I'm a politician's daughter? :P haha! What do you think of the outfit? :)IMG_5179 copyIMG_5229 copyIMG_5221 copyIMG_5230 copy
[Top: IMF, Skirt: SABRINA, Necklace: STYLISTA.PH, Shoes: CMG PHILIPPINES, Bag: ACCESSORIZE]

There are only 3 days left for 2012!! What are you doing to make it worthwhile? :)
xx, Vern 

No comments:

Post a Comment