btn_fb  btn_twitter

28 December 2012

Black and White


Before I start with my outfit post, let me show you pictures wherein my cutie little dogs make an appearance. They do this EVERY single time I take outfit photos and it's so cute how they actually look at the camera and smile! haha






[Top: FORME, Pants: Topshop, Shoes: CHARLES & KEITH, Bag: Gucci, Necklace: SM ACCESSORIES, Sunglasses: Asos, Blazer: Bugis St., Singapore] 

Here's what I wore to a movie night with my family and squeezed in date night with Dondi in Mall of Asia. I had gift certificates that were gonna expire on December 31 so I wanted to spend them before they go to waste. That mall has everything so my mom and I decided to go there :) Then after going around with Dondi, the rest of my family followed and we watched Sisterekas. That movie was well your typical Filipino comedy movie! haha I swear nothing tickles your funny bone in a VERY shallow way than Filipino movies :P Have you seen any of the MMFF entries? :) Support local guys! xx, Vern 

P.S. Please don't get sick of my black and white outfits!

4 comments:

  1. Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.

    ReplyDelete